DannysForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Swagbucks (Win Free Stuff)

4 posters

Go down

Swagbucks (Win Free Stuff) Empty Swagbucks (Win Free Stuff)

Post by Chibiwolf 2009-07-25, 15:59

Swagbucks is a search engine that connects Google, Yahoo, and Windows Live, for the best search results. When using the search engine, at times you will win the online currency called "Swagbucks." When you collect enough swagbucks, you can exchange them for prizes in the swagstore. You can buy video games, instruments, electronics, books, sports supplies, and more. It is 100% legal and NOT a scam so if you want to give it a try click the banner bellow. No credit card is required.

Swagbucks (Win Free Stuff) Swagbucks-468x60

^This is my referral link. Earn swagbucks with FadedPawPrints

NOTE: When you get a swagbuck (or more in a single bill) please wait a few minutes (about 5) before searching again.
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Expert Forum User
Expert Forum User

Back to top Go down

Swagbucks (Win Free Stuff) Empty Re: Swagbucks (Win Free Stuff)

Post by ZERO 2009-07-26, 00:28

That sounds so Wierd
ZERO
ZERO
Arcade Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-26, 00:42

Wrong forum for advertisments.

=> Moved to "Advertisments/Website Discussion"
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://dannysforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf 2009-07-27, 02:29

ZERO wrote:That sounds so Wierd

How is it weird? This is a great idea. The people who made the site get about x4 the money they spend on the stuff. Everytime someone searches they get the cash. I say take the opportunity and try it out. I am getting my ps3 from them soon :3
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Expert Forum User
Expert Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielw879 2009-07-27, 02:44

Chibiwolf wrote:
ZERO wrote:That sounds so Wierd

How is it weird? This is a great idea. The people who made the site get about x4 the money they spend on the stuff. Everytime someone searches they get the cash. I say take the opportunity and try it out. I am getting my ps3 from them soon :3

Good luck with that my friend... IF you do get it please tell me and I will do it myself then. This will be the first one ever that actually gives out the prizes =D
Danielw879
Danielw879
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf 2009-07-27, 02:47

It will be a couple of weeks but I have gotten a few things from the site. A vintage Led Zeppelin casset, and a ben...roughless...roffless....that guy from Pittsburgh trading card for my dad. You can even go to the swagbucks website and click on the blog. See all the entries and comments of people. This is 100% legit.
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Expert Forum User
Expert Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielw879 2009-07-27, 03:28

It still does seem a little dodgy to me and at this moment in time my time is valuable. The fact that there are entries saying it works is meaningless. Did you not know that sites PAY people to include entries saying that it is 100% legit?
Danielw879
Danielw879
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf 2009-07-27, 03:38

Danielw879 wrote:It still does seem a little dodgy to me and at this moment in time my time is valuable. The fact that there are entries saying it works is meaningless. Did you not know that sites PAY people to include entries saying that it is 100% legit?

Here is more proof if you are not swayed. On youtube there are tons of people unboxing the sent items. If you record yourself doing so and send them to swagbucks they give you an extra few to get the word out. Oh and btw, no way swagbucks can pay 800,000+ members ;D

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=swagbuck+unboxing&search_type=&aq=f

As you can see there are A LOT of vids showing people use it and get stuff. You can watch every video. All people are satisfied. Now will you join? Oh and btw i can screenshot my purchases if you want.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTQA7SzCqOY
^This guy is a youtube partner. More proof. He is unboxing a PS3

EDIT: Pictures of people with prizes. In the comments there is ever a blogger member who tells about his prize
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2009/07/check-out-new-swaggernaut-snags-at.html

For people who think this is some scam, im sorry but you are not thinking at ALL. There is no credit card, and no cost. HOW can they scam you? You dont loose anything e.e
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Expert Forum User
Expert Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf 2009-07-28, 00:35

My GB from the site. If this isnt proof enough, you need a check up now e___e

https://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/Chibiwolfadmn/?action=view&current=Picture2.jpg
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Expert Forum User
Expert Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down