DannysForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[~WARNING: High CPU Usage (Page 4)~] Quote and Post

+3
Crimson
derrick1123
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Closed [~WARNING: High CPU Usage (Page 4)~] Quote and Post

Post by Admin 2009-07-27, 03:05

This is really simple. Just quote the person before you's post and then add something. Then someone will quote it and add something. Soon we will have a giant quote chain!

Last edited by Admin on 2009-08-26, 21:48; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://dannysforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Closed Re: [~WARNING: High CPU Usage (Page 4)~] Quote and Post

Post by derrick1123 2009-07-27, 03:57

Admin wrote:This is really simple. Just quote the person before you's post and then add something. Then someone will quote it and add something. Soon we will have a giant quote chain!
Honestly, you will seen on the next page why this has got to be the worst idea. Then you will understand why people will get banned for doing this. XD
derrick1123
derrick1123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-27, 05:01

derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:This is really simple. Just quote the person before you's post and then add something. Then someone will quote it and add something. Soon we will have a giant quote chain!
Honestly, you will seen on the next page why this has got to be the worst idea. Then you will understand why people will get banned for doing this. XD

I know it gets extremely long, I just want to see how long it gets then I will stop it.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson 2009-07-27, 17:23

Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

I know it gets extremely long, I just want to see how long it gets then I will stop it.

This is the worst topic ever Razz
Crimson
Crimson
Beginner
Beginner

http://www.crimson-discussions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-27, 17:36

Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Exactly, but it's fun! Especially with particularily long posts. I will probably stop this in a page or 2.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Kenny 2009-07-27, 22:12

Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Exactly, but it's fun! Especially with particularily long posts. I will probably stop this in a page or 2.

Well, since this is a quoting game I'm going to quote my friend commonyoshi:

commonyoshi wrote:Reasons why it's a bad "Transformers" movie:
1. Almost all the robots look exactly the same. I heard there were 49 new Transformers this time. I couldn't tell?
2. No introduction to any of these robots so you dont know what side they're on and so you dont care. They exist purely to get blown up.
3. Horrible fight scenes. When two robots who look exactly the same and have had no proper introduction wrestle around you have no idea what's going on. Like watching a blender
4. Army kills more Deceptacons than the Autobots.
5. Autobots are stupid. Their decisions throughout the movie are awful.

Why it's a bad movie:
1. Dog humping scenes spliced randomly for no reason.
2. Five characters who literally do nothing.
3. Niggabot twins.
4. Bad editing. Sam's room mate and girlfriend are inside Bumblebee? Well now they're running for some reason. And now they're back inside Bumblebee!
5. Cheap plot devices. The All Spark can create life, now it can kill Megatron, now it can revive him, now it can grant the location of the Matrix, but only the spark the kid has can do it, the one with Megatron doesn't contain such a power for some reason, the Allspark can bring things back to life too (except not Optimus even though Jetfire and Megatron were revived), the Matrix can bring Optimus back to life, but it also controls the giant sun destroying machine, it can also bring Sam in and out of robot heaven thus proving that all earthly religions and atheism wrong.
Uncle Kenny
Uncle Kenny
Forum User
Forum User

http://www.crimson-discussions.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-27, 22:38

Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

1. Almost all the robots look exactly the same. I heard there were 49 new Transformers this time. I couldn't tell?
2. No introduction to any of these robots so you dont know what side they're on and so you dont care. They exist purely to get blown up.
3. Horrible fight scenes. When two robots who look exactly the same and have had no proper introduction wrestle around you have no idea what's going on. Like watching a blender

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.
4. Bad editing. Sam's room mate and girlfriend are inside Bumblebee? Well now they're running for some reason. And now they're back inside Bumblebee!
5. Cheap plot devices. The All Spark can create life, now it can kill Megatron, now it can revive him, now it can grant the location of the Matrix, but only the spark the kid has can do it, the one with Megatron doesn't contain such a power for some reason, the Allspark can bring things back to life too (except not Optimus even though Jetfire and Megatron were revived), the Matrix can bring Optimus back to life, but it also controls the giant sun destroying machine, it can also bring Sam in and out of robot heaven thus proving that all earthly religions and atheism wrong.
Okay, that's not exactly what you do, but that works. Read the first post, though.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Kenny 2009-07-28, 06:00

Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.
Okay, that's not exactly what you do, but that works. Read the first post, though.

I always read the first post and I understand the game. I just felt like quoting something else.
Uncle Kenny
Uncle Kenny
Forum User
Forum User

http://www.crimson-discussions.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 14:54

Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I always read the first post and I understand the game. I just felt like quoting something else.
Oh, okay! This is getting really long now!
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by derrick1123 2009-07-28, 16:23

Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

Wink Hopefully your forum doesn't have a limit for embedded quotes.
derrick1123
derrick1123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 16:40

derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by derrick1123 2009-07-28, 16:55

Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
I'm sure we can easily find out soon XD
derrick1123
derrick1123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 17:07

derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Dead Question Mark Eight Ball
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by derrick1123 2009-07-28, 17:53

Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Dead Question Mark Eight Ball
Bump!
derrick1123
derrick1123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 18:01

derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Cool Laughing Mad
Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation
Question Idea Arrow Neutral
What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
rabbit bounce confused affraid
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
albino cherry santa rendeer
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Dead Question Mark Eight Ball
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by derrick1123 2009-07-28, 18:05

Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
derrick1123
derrick1123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 18:08

derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Wayyyyyyy to longgggggggg...
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZERO 2009-07-28, 18:09

Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Very long now make longer
ZERO
ZERO
Arcade Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 18:13

ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Yep. derrick1123, once it gets to page 5 you have permission to lock.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZERO 2009-07-28, 21:36

Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Twisted Evil Know longer Twisted Evil
ZERO
ZERO
Arcade Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-28, 21:39

ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
IT IS NOW EVEN LONGER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZERO 2009-07-30, 00:41

Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
IT IS NOW EVEN LONGER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Twisted Evil YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Twisted Evil
ZERO
ZERO
Arcade Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by derrick1123 2009-07-30, 01:14

ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Twisted Evil YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Twisted Evil
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Robert Frost
derrick1123
derrick1123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-07-30, 01:19

derrick1123 wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Fire and Ice

Some say in ice.
Is also great
And would suffice.

Robert Frost
The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could.
To where it bent in the undergrowth,
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZERO 2009-07-30, 05:24

Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Uncle Kenny wrote:
Admin wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Admin wrote:
derrick1123 wrote:

Why it's a bad movie:
3. Niggabot twins.

I don't think so.
Bump!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale
alien cat monkey pig
Basketball cheers bom
drunken Sleep sunny
farao king queen
jocolor geek scratch
study elephant flower
afro lol!
Fire and Ice

Some say in ice.
Is also great
And would suffice.

Robert Frost
The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could.
To where it bent in the undergrowth,
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
Twisted Evil Robert Frost rules Twisted Evil
mmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee
quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Neutral Arrow Idea Question What a Face
Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pale silent tongue pirat
ZERO
ZERO
Arcade Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next